The videos are part of an ongoing effort to keep the public informed of and involved in the legislative process.
They are intended for personal use and are not intended for use in commercial ventures or political campaigns.
Archived videos are arranged by date, with the most recent at the top of the list.
After expanding the blue accordions, below, click Video to watch the meeting with document, or Agenda to see just the document.
- Windows Media Player is required to view the videos.
- Install Microsoft Silverlight to enable the most effective streaming experience for all browsers and operating systems.
- Minimum system requirements for watching archived videos
- Streaming video support
** Initial video indexes are unedited but will be corrected and finalized within 24 hours of the close of the meeting. **
- Budget Number enter the entire number i.e. 101-1000.
- Bill Draft Request (BDR) enter the entire number i.e. 34-200.
- When searching for a specific bill number it may be necessary to search more than once to find all references of the bill i.e. SB34 (no space), SB 34 (space between SB and the bill number).
- Special symbol * can be used at the end of a word as wild card i.e. govern*.