All lobbyists must have a username and password to use this system.
Do you need to register as a LOBBYIST?
- Do you represent a group or entity and will you lobby for their interests or benefit?
- Are you paid to represent an entity, group or employer to lobby?
- Do you receive a salary from an employer and will lobby for their interests or benefit?
- If you can answer YES to any of the above questions, then you are required to register.
- If you answer NO to all of the above questions, then you do not need to create
an account and register as a lobbyist.
- If you are TESTIFYING ONLY, you do not need to register.
- If you are only representing yourself, DO NOT REGISTER.
- All Lobbyists MUST register for each regular session or special session.
Enter your username and password here
to manage your information.
If you already registered for PLT (Personalized Legislative Tracking) for the
77th (2013) Session,
use that username and password here.
Please call the Lobbyist Registration Office at (775) 684-1380 with any questions.