Nevada Law Library
Copyright © 2018 by State of Nevada
- The Nevada Revised Statutes (NRS) are the current codified laws of the State of Nevada.
- The Statutes of Nevada are a compilation of all legislation passed by the Nevada Legislature during a particular Legislative Session.
- The Nevada Administrative Code (NAC) is the codified, administrative regulations of the Executive Branch.
- The Nevada Register is a compilation of proposed, adopted, emergency and temporary administrative regulations, notices of intent and informational statements.
- Supreme Court Opinions are the written decisions of the Nevada Supreme Court.
Nevada Revised Statutes (2017), Nevada Constitution, City Charters, Selected Special and Local Acts, Court Rules; Statutes of Nevada 30th Special Session (2016), 52nd Session (1963), 51st Session (1961), 50th Session (1960), 49th Session (1959), 9th Special Session (1958), 48th Session (1957), 8th Special Session (1956), 47th Session (1955), 7th Session (1954), 46th Session (1953), 45th Session (1951), 44th Session (1949), 43rd Session (1947), 42nd Session (1945).