Nevada Law Library
Copyright © 2020 by State of Nevada
- The Nevada Revised Statutes (NRS) are the current codified laws of the State of Nevada.
- The Statutes of Nevada are a compilation of all legislation passed by the Nevada Legislature during a particular Legislative Session.
- The Nevada Administrative Code (NAC) is the codified, administrative regulations of the Executive Branch.
- The Nevada Register is a compilation of proposed, adopted, emergency and temporary administrative regulations, notices of intent and informational statements.
- Supreme Court Opinions are the written decisions of the Nevada Supreme Court.
Nevada Revised Statutes (2019), Nevada Constitution, City Charters, Selected Special and Local Acts, Court Rules; Statutes of Nevada 80th Session (2019), 41st Session (1943), 40th Session (1941), 39th Session (1939), 38th Session (1937), 37th Session (1935), 36th Session (1933), 35th Session (1931), 34th Session (1929), 6th Special Session (1928), 33rd Session (1927), 5th Special Session (1926), 32nd Session (1925), 31st Session (1923), 30th Session (1921), 4th Special Session (1920), 29th Session (1919), 28th Session (1917), 27th Session (1915), 26th Session (1913).