The Official Nevada Revised Statutes contains the following exclusive features:
Our prices include all shipping and handling. There is no sales tax. No surprise charges.
You pay once - absolutely no additional charges before the 2015 reprint.
Official Statutes from the source: Nevada law from the Nevada lawyers who write and publish it.
Annotations to case law: Complete and concise annotations, updated between legislative sessions at no additional charge.
Excellent cross referencing: Frequently updated cross-references to other legal publications and to the Nevada Administrative Code.
Nevada Court Rules: Nevada District Court Rules, Local District Court Rules of Practice and Rules of Civil Procedure.
U.S. Court Rules in one volume: One volume contains all U.S. District Court Rules and Rules for the U.S. Ninth Circuit.
Loose-leaf format: No messy pocket parts. All the law is in one place. When opened, our volumes lie flat, and do not need to be propped open. Pages are easily removed to facilitate copying.
Outstanding customer service: Our courteous and knowledgeable Publications and Indexing staffs are available by telephone, e-mail or in person to help you find the law for which you are looking.
Official Nevada Law Library from the Source.
• Search the entire Official Nevada Law Library on CD in just seconds, or limit your search for even faster results!
• The Official Nevada Law Library comes complete with award-winning Folio Views®, a high-performance information retrieval software tool designed to provide instant, accurate answers for professionals who rely on immediate access to information.
• Hyperlinks take you instantly from where you are to any referenced law, regulation or case with the click of a mouse. Move forward or back from one record to the next as needed.
• Technical support from Nevadans during Nevada business hours. Phones are answered by live people, no need to navigate by the numbers to get someone to help you.
The price includes all updates covering the two-year period between the end of Legislative sessions.
The CD includes all of the following:
• Nevada Reports
• Nevada Revised Statutes with Annotations
• Nevada Attorney General's Opinions
• Nevada Administrative Code
• Nevada Court Rules
• Nevada and U.S. Constitutions
• U.S. Court Rules for Nevada and the Ninth Circuit
• Nevada City Charters
• Gaming Regulations
• Statutes of Nevada
Licenses 3 users, additional users $100 each.
Please note: Not Mac compatible (Your computer would need a PC conversion compatible program)