Nevada Law Library
Copyright © by State of Nevada
- The Nevada Revised Statutes (NRS) are the current codified laws of the State of Nevada.
- The Statutes of Nevada are a compilation of all legislation passed by the Nevada Legislature during a particular Legislative Session.
- The Nevada Administrative Code (NAC) is the codified, administrative regulations of the Executive Branch.
- The Nevada Register is a compilation of proposed, adopted, emergency and temporary administrative regulations, notices of intent and informational statements.
- Supreme Court Opinions are the written decisions of the Nevada Supreme Court.
New: Nevada Revised Statutes (2021), Nevada Constitution, City Charters, Selected Special and Local Acts, Court Rules; Statutes of Nevada 33rd Special Session (2021), 21st Session (1903), 20th Session (1901), 19th Session (1899), 18th Session (1897), 17th Session (1895), 16th Session (1893), 15th Session (1891), 14th Session (1889), 13th Session (1887), 12th Session (1885), 11th Session (1883), 10th Session (1881), 9th Session (1879), 8th Session (1877), 7th Session (1875), 6th Session (1873), 5th Session (1871) and 4th Session (1869)