Nevada Law Library
Copyright © by State of Nevada
- The Nevada Revised Statutes (NRS) are the current codified laws of the State of Nevada.
- The Statutes of Nevada are a compilation of all legislation passed by the Nevada Legislature during a particular Legislative Session.
- The Nevada Administrative Code (NAC) is the codified, administrative regulations of the Executive Branch.
- The Nevada Register is a compilation of proposed, adopted, emergency and temporary administrative regulations, notices of intent and informational statements.
- Supreme Court Opinions are the written decisions of the Nevada Supreme Court.
New: Statutes of Nevada 81st Session (2021)