This is a list of all bills that have passed both houses. Once passed by both houses, a bill can be in the following states:
- All Bills Passed by Both Houses: Bills that have passed both houses and sent to the Governor for action.
- In Governor's Office: Bills that have passed both houses and the Governor has not yet acted upon.
- Signed by Governor: Bills that have passed both houses and the Governor has signed into law.
- Became Law without Signature: Bills that have passed both houses and the Governor has allowed to become law without their signature.
- Vetoed: Bills that have passed both houses and the Governor has vetoed.
- Became Law Notwithstanding Veto: Bills that have passed both houses, the Governor has vetoed, and the veto has been overridden by the Legislature.
- All Bills that Became Law: Bills that became law, which includes: all bills signed by the Governor, all bills that became law without signature, and all bills vetoed and overridden.
To filter by one of these states, choose the corresponding state below.
Makes various changes relating to state financial administration. (BDR S-8)
Sections 1 to 134.1, inclusive, and 135 of this act become effective July 20, 2020. Section 134.5 of this act effective on December 31, 2020, if the Chief of the Budget Division of the Office of Finance created by NRS 223.400 has certified to the Governor on or before that date that the State of Nevada has received an amount of federal money that: (a) Is at least equal to the State General Fund savings anticipated to be realized from the implementation of the unpaid furlough leave requirements in sections 131.2, 131.3 and 131.4 of this act and has been applied for this purpose pursuant to subsection 3 of section 131.6 of this act; and (b) May be used for the general operations of the State of Nevada. Sections 125 and 126 of this act expire by limitation on June 30, 2021. Section 123.5 of this act expires by limitation on January 31, 2022.
Revises provisions relating to capital improvement projects. (BDR S-9)
Effective July 17, 2020.
Temporarily authorizes certain changes to eligibility requirements for the Governor Guinn Millennium Scholarship. (BDR 34-13)
Sections 1 to 6, inclusive, effective July 17, 2020.The amendatory provisions of sections 2, 3 and 4 expire by limitation July 1, 2021. Section 5.5 effective July 1, 2021.
Revises provisions governing governmental financial administration. (BDR 32-10)
Sections 2 and 5.5 to 12, inclusive, effective July 20, 2020. Sections 5.5 and 6 expire by limitation June 30, 2021. Section 3 effective July 1, 2021. Sections 2 and 3 expire by limitation June 30, 2023.
Temporarily revises provisions governing public borrowing. (BDR 30-19)
Effective July 17, 2020, and expires by limitation June 30, 2021.