Welcome to the Nevada Legislature Personalized Legislative Tracking (PLT)
What is Personalized Legislative Tracking (PLT)?
- PLT allows you to subscribe to BDRs, bills, and budgets that are of interest to you, and subsequently tag and create notes on your subscriptions.
- The advantage of PLT is that you will receive immediate notifications of hearings, a daily status notification, and have access to tailored, exportable reports for the subscriptions you have chosen to track.
- PLT is an optional, upgraded feature of the Nevada Electronic Legislative Information System (NELIS) and of the Nevada Legislature website. All of the information is available for free on NELIS.
How can I sign up for PLT?
- If you are a Legislator, LCB Staff member, State Agency or Nevada Local Government Entity, Sign In , click on the Personalized Legislative Tracking button, then click Sign Up for PLT.
- If you are a member of the public and have already registered with the Nevada Legislature, Sign In , click on the Personalized Legislative Tracking button, then click Sign Up for PLT.
- If you have never registered with the Nevada Legislature, click here to register. After you have registered, click on the Personalized Legislative Tracking button, then click on the NELIS and open the PLT menu to sign up for PLT.
- Please direct any Personalized Legislative Tracking questions to Publications@lcb.state.nv.us or call 775-684-6835 or (long distance within Nevada) 877-873-2648.
PLT Pricing Structure
|Option 1 -- $275||Track a maximum of 100 BDRs, bills, and budgets.|
|Option 2 -- $650||Track an unlimited number of BDRs, bills, and budgets.|
|Option 3 -- $55||Track a maximum of 25 BDRs, bills, and budgets.|
|Option 4 -- Free||Track a maximum of 10 BDRs, bills, and budgets.|
|Option 5 -- Legislator Constituent||Legislator Constituent Account|
|Free Unlimited||Nevada State Agencies and Local Government Entities|