This is a list of all bills that have passed both houses. Once passed by both houses, a bill can be in the following states:
- In Governor's Office: Bills that have passed and the Governor has not yet acted upon.
- Signed by Governor: Bills that have passed and the Governor has signed into law.
- Became Law without Signature: Bills that have passed and the Governor has allowed to become law without their signature.
- Vetoed: Bills that have passed and the Governor has vetoed.
- Became Law Notwithstanding Veto: Bills that have passed, the Governor has vetoed, and the veto has been overridden by the Legislature.
To filter by one of these states, choose the corresponding state below. If you would like to see all bills that became law - which includes all bills signed by the Governor, all bills that became law without signature, and all bills vetoed and overridden - choose the 'All Bills that Became Law' option.
There are no bills or resolutions that match this criteria.